Dom Narkomfin is one of the most famous Moscow monuments of Soviet constructivism. House-commune by architects Ginsburg Moses and Ignatius Milinis built from 1928 to 1930 for the staff of the People's Commissariat of Finance of the USSR. People’s commissar Nikolay Milyutin, for whom the world’s first penthouse was built on the roof of the building, personally supervised the project. The authors themselves called their construction a transitional house, reflecting the transition from a traditional lifestyle to a new, socialized life. Experimental materials and constructions were used here: the frame is made of monolithic reinforced concrete, the external and internal walls are made of concrete hollow stones, the walls and partitions are made of fiberboard.
The main feature of this restoration project was the preservation of the original function of the building, residential.
DBC Consultants carried out the functions of Cost Management.
The work of DBC Consultants is completed..